NYSERDA and the Business Council of New York are co-hosting a webinar to discuss COVID-19 state/federal assistance programs available for businesses, including clean energy businesses. This event will include:
- An Overview of the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Federal Relief Bill (CARES)
- Federal Small Business Administration Assistance Programs (SBA)
- Federal and State Leave Laws and Related HR Issues
- Developments in Future Federal Stimulus Programs
Join us and learn from the leading authorities in New York State about the resources available to help your business successfully weather the COVID-19 crisis.
- Alicia Barton, President and Chief Executive Officer, NYSERDA
- Heather Briccetti, President & CEO, The Business Council of New York State, Inc.
- Ken Pokalsky, Vice President, The Business Council of New York State, Inc.
- Frank Kerbein, Director, Center for Human Resources, The Business Council of New York State, Inc.
- David Terry, Executive Director, National Association of State Energy Officials
- Clinton Britt, Chief of Staff to U.S. Representative Paul D. Tonko (NY-20)